Details about Maureen Lankhuizen
Access statistics for papers by Maureen Lankhuizen.
Last updated 2014-04-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Product Heterogeneity, Intangible Barriers & Distance Decay: The effect of multiple dimensions of distance on trade across different product categories
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (3)
- The National Systems of Innovation Approach and Innovation by SMEs
Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research View citations (2)
- Catching Up, Absorption Capability and the Organisation of Human Capital
Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) View citations (1)
- Shifts in foreign trade, competitiveness and growth potential: from Baltics to "Bal-techs" ?
Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT)
See also Journal Article in Research Policy (2000)
- The Trade‐Off between Foreign Direct Investments and Exports: The Role of Multiple Dimensions of Distance
The World Economy, 2011, 34, (8), 1395-1416 View citations (18)
- Shifts in foreign trade, competitiveness and growth potential: from Baltics to 'Bal-techs'?
Research Policy, 2000, 29, (1), 9-29 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (1997)