Details about Matthew Lang
Access statistics for papers by Matthew Lang.
Last updated 2020-08-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Firearm Sales and the COVID-19 Pandemic
Working Papers, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics
- Semesters or Quarters? The Effect of the Academic Calendar on Postsecondary Student Outcomes
Working Papers, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2019)
- State Firearm Sales and Criminal Activity: Evidence from Firearm Background Checks
Southern Economic Journal, 2016, 83, (1), 45-68 View citations (2)
- The effects of import competition on worker health
Journal of International Economics, 2016, 102, (C), 160-172 View citations (23)
- Suicide and Organ Donors: Spillover Effects of Mental Health Insurance Mandates
Health Economics, 2015, 24, (4), 491-497 View citations (2)
- Firearm Background Checks and Suicide
Economic Journal, 2013, 123, (12), 1085-1099 View citations (9)
- THE IMPACT OF MENTAL HEALTH INSURANCE LAWS ON STATE SUICIDE RATES
Health Economics, 2013, 22, (1), 73-88 View citations (17)
- Back to school blues: Seasonality of youth suicide and the academic calendar
Economics of Education Review, 2011, 30, (5), 850-861 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.