Details about Leonhard Konstantin Lades
Access statistics for papers by Leonhard Konstantin Lades.
Last updated 2019-04-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sophisticated and naïve procrastination: an experimental study
Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods View citations (3)
- Evolutionary behavioral economics
Post-Print, HAL View citations (2)
- Temptation, self-control, and inter-temporal choice
Journal of Bioeconomics, 2019, 21, (1), 47-70 View citations (1)
- Childhood self-control and adult pension participation
Economics Letters, 2017, 161, (C), 102-104 View citations (6)
- George A. Akerlof and Robert J. Shiller: Phishing for phools: the economics of manipulation and deception
Journal of Bioeconomics, 2016, 18, (3), 243-246
- Autonomy-Enhancing Paternalism
Kyklos, 2015, 68, (1), 3-27 View citations (12)
- Book Reviews
Journal of Bioeconomics, 2014, 16, (3), 329-334
- Fighting maritime piracy: three lessons from pompeius magnus
Defence and Peace Economics, 2014, 25, (5), 481-497
- Impulsive consumption and reflexive thought: Nudging ethical consumer behavior
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2014, 41, (C), 114-128 View citations (18)
- Explaining shapes of Engel curves: the impact of differential satiation dynamics on consumer behavior
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2013, 23, (5), 1023-1045 View citations (9)
- Towards an incentive salience model of intertemporal choice
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2012, 33, (4), 833-841 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.