Details about Romain Lafarguette
Access statistics for papers by Romain Lafarguette.
Last updated 2020-11-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fast Trading and the Virtue of Entropy: Evidence from the Foreign Exchange Market
Discussion Papers, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM)
Also in Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge (2019)
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2019)
- Growth at Risk: Concept and Application in IMF Country Surveillance
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (34)
- Can Countries Manage Their Financial Conditions Amid Globalization?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (30)
- Thick vs. Thin-Skinned: Technology, News, and Financial Market Reaction
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
- Cables, Sharks and Servers: Technology and the Geography of the Foreign Exchange Market
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (14)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2016) View citations (14)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2016) View citations (14)
- Understanding household savings in China: the role of the housing market and borrowing constraints
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- High-frequency Trading, Market Volatility, and Regulation: The Role of High-frequency Quoting and Dark Pools
Macroprudential Bulletin, 2016, 2 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.