Details about Gildas Lame
Access statistics for papers by Gildas Lame.
Last updated 2017-02-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Credit Growth and Bank Capital Requirements: Binding or Not?
Working papers, Banque de France View citations (13)
- How useful is the marginal expected shortfall for the measurement of systemic exposure? A practical assessment
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (2)
Also in Working papers, Banque de France (2011) View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2014)
- Was there a "Greenspan conundrum" in the Euro Area ?
Working Papers, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2013)
- Finance and climate: The transition to a low-carbon and climate-resilient economy from a financial sector perspective
OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, 2016, 2015, (1), 7-23
- Le secteur financier face à la transition vers une économie bas-carbone résiliente au changement climatique
Economie & Prévision, 2016, n° 208-209, (1), 197-206
- How useful is the Marginal Expected Shortfall for the measurement of systemic exposure? A practical assessment
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 47, (C), 134-146 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Interpretation and limits of sustainability tests in public finance
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (6), 616-628 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.