Details about Wee-Yeap Lau
Access statistics for papers by Wee-Yeap Lau.
Last updated 2018-04-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Misclassification of Equity Funds Exist? Evidence from Malaysia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- CSR organisational taxonomy and job characteristics on performance: SME case studies
The Audit Financiar journal, 2017, 15, (146), 230
- Constructing Fama–French Factors from Style Indices: Evidence from the Islamic Equity Market
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2017, 53, (7), 1563-1572
- Economic Liberalization and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2017, 7, (12), 1256-1302 View citations (1)
- Investor demand, market efficiency and spot-futures relation: Further evidence from crude palm oil
Resources Policy, 2017, 53, (C), 135-146 View citations (1)
- A Critical Analysis of the Malaysian Risk-Based Capital Framework: A Comparison between General Insurance and Takaful
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), 2016, 8, (4), 23-41 View citations (1)
- A Survey of Literature on Islamic Equity Style Investing and its Applications
Capital Markets Review, 2016, 24, (1), 68-83
- Financial Liberalization and Stock Market Efficiency: Causality Analysis of Emerging Markets
Global Economic Review, 2016, 45, (4), 359-379
- Organizational environment factors associated with corporate social responsibility: effects on communication and guanxi relationship between supervisors and subordinates in SMEs
The Audit Financiar journal, 2016, 14, (141), 1025
- Trade openness and economic growth: empirical evidence from India
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2015, 16, (1), 188-205 View citations (10)
- Does economic liberalization promote economic growth in Pakistan? An empirical analysis
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2014, 48, (4), 2097-2119
- Exploring the nexus between financial openness and informational efficiency -- does the quality of institution matter?
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (7), 674-685 View citations (1)
- Trade-led growth hypothesis: An empirical analysis of South Asian countries
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 654-660 View citations (5)
- An integrated framework for style analysis: how is it useful to Malaysian equity trust investors?
Managerial Finance, 2007, 33, (2), 122-141
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.