Details about PJ Lamberson
Access statistics for papers by PJ Lamberson.
Last updated 2020-05-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The geometry of reaction norms yields insights on classical fitness functions for Great Lakes salmon
PLOS ONE, 2020, 15, (3), 1-35
- Approximating individual interactions in compartmental system dynamics models
System Dynamics Review, 2018, 34, (1-2), 284-326
- First mover or higher quality? Optimal product strategy in markets with positive feedbacks
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2018, 27, (1), 40-52 View citations (4)
- Winner-take-all or long tail? A behavioral model of markets with increasing returns
System Dynamics Review, 2016, 32, (3-4), 233-260 View citations (3)
- Leveraging social influence to address overweight and obesity using agent-based models: The role of adolescent social networks
Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 125, (C), 203-213 View citations (6)
- Optimal Forecasting Groups
Management Science, 2012, 58, (4), 805-810 View citations (15)
- The effect of feedback consistency on success in markets with positive feedbacks
Economics Letters, 2012, 114, (3), 259-261 View citations (1)
- Tipping Points
Quarterly Journal of Political Science, 2012, 7, (2), 175-208 View citations (7)
- Social Learning in Social Networks
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2010, 10, (1), 1-33 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.