Details about Bree J. Lang
Access statistics for papers by Bree J. Lang.
Last updated 2021-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Firearm Sales and the COVID-19 Pandemic
Working Papers, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics
- Pandemics, Protests, and Firearms
American Journal of Health Economics, 2021, 7, (2), 131 - 163 View citations (4)
- Overview and proposed reforms of the low-income housing tax credit program
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2020, 80, (C) View citations (1)
- Input distortions in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit: Evidence from building size
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2015, 52, (C), 119-128 View citations (3)
- The Parcel Tax as a Source of Local Revenue for California Public Schools
National Tax Journal, 2015, 68, (3), 545-572 View citations (2)
- The Effect of Down Payment Assistance on Mortgage Choice
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2014, 49, (3), 329-351 View citations (2)
- Location incentives in the low-income housing tax credit: Are qualified census tracts necessary?
Journal of Housing Economics, 2012, 21, (2), 142-150 View citations (9)
- Does offering more Advanced Placement courses increase enrollment?
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (1), 893-904
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.