Details about Ana Lasaosa
Access statistics for papers by Ana Lasaosa.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The financial market impact of quantitative easing
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (113)
- Risks and efficiency gains of a tiered structure in large-value payments: a simulation approach
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (5)
- Learning the rules of the new game? Comparing the reactions in financial markets to announcements before and after the Bank of England's operational independence
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Ekonomia (2007)
- Measuring the Generosity of Unemployment Benefit Systems: Evidence from Hungary and elsewhere in Central Europe
Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies View citations (6)
- Tiering in CHAPS
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2013, 53, (4), 371-378 View citations (7)
- The Financial Market Impact of Quantitative Easing in the United Kingdom
International Journal of Central Banking, 2011, 7, (3), 113-161 View citations (236)
- Riesgos y ganancias de eficiencia de una estructura jerarquizada en pagos de alto valor: método de simulación
Boletín, 2009, LV, (1), 10-25
- Comparing Fits of Latent Trait and Latent Class Models Applied to Sparse Binary Data: An Illustration with Human Resource Management Data
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2007, 34, (3), 303-319 View citations (1)
- Learning the Rules of the New Game? Comparing the Reactions in Financial Markets to Announcements before and after the Bank of England's Operational Independence
Ekonomia, 2007, 10, (1), 18-41
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.