Details about Pankaj Lal
Access statistics for papers by Pankaj Lal.
Last updated 2017-10-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financing the Sustainable Management of Rwanda’s Protected Areas
CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata
- Forestland owners’ willingness to consider multiple ways of supplying biomass simultaneously: Implications for biofuel incentive policies
Energy Policy, 2017, 105, (C), 183-190 View citations (1)
- Forestland owners' willingness to plant pine on non-forested land for woody bioenergy in Virginia
Forest Policy and Economics, 2016, 73, (C), 52-57 View citations (1)
- Quantifying Global Impacts to Society from the Consumption of Natural Resources during Environmental Remediation Activities
Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2016, 20, (3), 410-422 View citations (1)
- Economics of carbon sequestration under fluctuating economic environment, forest management and technological changes: An application to forest stands in the southern United States
Journal of Forest Economics, 2014, 20, (1), 47-64 View citations (6)
- Random preferences towards bioenergy environmental externalities: A case study of woody biomass based electricity in the Southern United States
Energy Economics, 2011, 33, (6), 1111-1118 View citations (22)
- Socio-economic impacts of climate change on rural United States
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2011, 16, (7), 819-844 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.