Details about Aziza Laguecir
Access statistics for papers by Aziza Laguecir.
Last updated 2021-02-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Management accounting systems in institutional complexity: Hysteresis and boundaries of practices in social housing
- Profitability calculations under trial of strength
- Strategies of visibility in contemporary surveillance settings: Insights from misconduct concealment in financial markets, Critical Perspectives on Accounting
Post-Print, HAL View citations (1)
- A theological approach to organizational visual representations
Working Papers, HAL
Also in ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School (2017)
- Behind Smoke and Mirrors: A Political Approach to Decoupling
Post-Print, HAL View citations (3)
- Grids, Groups and Contracts: Integrating Psychological Contract with Cultural Theory
- Profitability calculations under trial of strength: Insights into intra-accounting variation in a social housing organization
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 2019, 33, (4), 727-751
- Strategies of visibility in contemporary surveillance settings: Insights from misconduct concealment in financial markets
CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, 2019, 62, (C), 39-58
- Psychological Contract Meets Cultural Theory: A Study of Self-Initiated Expatriates
International Studies of Management & Organization, 2018, 48, (4), 386-402
- Des modes d'utilisation du plan d'affaires: apports de la théorie de l'activité
Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat, 2010, 9, (1), 50-81
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.