Details about Anna Lasakova
Access statistics for papers by Anna Lasakova.
Last updated 2021-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Differences in Occurrence of Unethical Business Practices in a Post-Transitional Country in the CEE Region: The Case of Slovakia
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (6), 1-33
- ARE SLOVAK SMES READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS ETHICS?
Economy & Business Journal, 2019, 13, (1), 161-174
- Influence of Formal Ethics Program Components on Managerial Ethical Behavior
Journal of Business Ethics, 2019, 160, (1), 151-166 View citations (5)
- Reasons of Unethical Business Practices in Slovakia: The Perspective of Non-Governmental Organizations' Representatives
Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 2019, 67, (2), 565-581
- On NGOs' Role in the Development of Business Ethics in Slovakia
Athens Journal of Business & Economics, 2018, 4, (4), 389-404
- Barriers and drivers of innovation in higher education: Case study-based evidence across ten European universities
International Journal of Educational Development, 2017, 55, (C), 69-79 View citations (1)
- Relevance of Ethics Program Components in Slovakia
Journal of International Business Research and Marketing, 2017, 2, (3), 24-31 View citations (1)
- Corporate social responsibility in European countries: The keystones of the concept and intercultural connotations
Journal of East European Management Studies, 2013, 18, (4), 512-543
Also in Journal of East European Management Studies, 2013, 18, (4), 512-543 (2013)
- Ethical Leadership Styles of Future Managers in Central and Eastern European Countries
International Journal of Applied Behavioral Economics (IJABE), 2013, 2, (1), 30-50
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.