Details about Bernardo Lara E.
Access statistics for papers by Bernardo Lara E..
Last updated 2020-05-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effective Schools Do Exist: Low Income Children's Academic Performance in Chile
Working Papers, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics Letters (2012)
- The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches
2010 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (17)
- Una Mirada a la Efectividad de los Profesores en Chile
Working Papers, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government View citations (2)
- Identifying Preferences for Equal College Access, Income, and Income Equality
Education Finance and Policy, 2020, 15, (2), 270-291
- Increased learning or GPA inflation? Evidence from GPA-based university admission in Chile
Economics of Education Review, 2019, 72, (C), 147-165
- Tactical distribution in local funding: The value of an aligned mayor
European Journal of Political Economy, 2019, 56, (C), 74-89 View citations (4)
- Effective schools do exist: low-income children's academic performance in Chile
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (5), 445-451 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.