Details about Julia Le Blanc
Access statistics for papers by Julia Le Blanc.
Last updated 2020-02-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Pockets of risk in European housing markets: then and now
ESRB Working Paper Series, European Systemic Risk Board View citations (4)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2019) View citations (4)
- MPC Heterogeneity in Europe: Sources and Policy Implications
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Do homeowners save more? – Evidence from the Panel on Household Finances (PHF)
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES) View citations (1)
- Household saving behaviour and credit constraints in the euro area
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (5)
Also in DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department (2014) View citations (20)
Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank (2014) View citations (9)
BCL working papers, Central Bank of Luxembourg (2014) View citations (11)
- Optimal Savings for Retirement: The Role of Individual Accounts
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
See also Journal Article in Macroeconomic Dynamics (2017)
- The PHF: A comprehensive panel survey on household finances and wealth in Germany
Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank View citations (13)
- Optimal savings for retirement: The role of individual accounts and disaster expectations
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank
- The third pillar in Europe: institutional factors and individual decisions
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank View citations (2)
- OPTIMAL SAVINGS FOR RETIREMENT: THE ROLE OF INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2017, 21, (6), 1361-1388
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Household Saving Behavior in the Euro Area
International Journal of Central Banking, 2016, 12, (2), 15-69 View citations (8)
- Household finance in Europe
A chapter in Data needs and Statistics compilation for macroprudential analysis, 2017, vol. 46
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.