Details about Rodrigo de Oliveira Leite
Access statistics for papers by Rodrigo de Oliveira Leite.
Last updated 2022-01-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cash holdings and profitability of banks in developed and emerging markets
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2021, 71, (C), 880-895 View citations (4)
- Revisiting the Accounting Fraud Components: A Bottom-Up Approach Using the Twitter Platform
SAGE Open, 2021, 11, (4), 21582440211058190
- Job market compensation for cognitive reflection ability
Research in Economics, 2020, 74, (1), 87-93 View citations (2)
- Profit status of microfinance institutions and incentives for earnings management
Research in International Business and Finance, 2020, 54, (C) View citations (1)
- The Theory of Cognitive-Conditional Conservatism in Accounting
Mathematics, 2020, 8, (9), 1-7
- Microfinance for women: Are there economic reasons? Evidence from Latin America
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (1), 571-580 View citations (2)
- To profit or not to profit? Assessing financial sustainability outcomes of microfinance institutions
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2019, 24, (3), 1287-1299 View citations (4)
- The effect of cognitive reflection on the efficacy of impression management: An experimental analysis with financial analysts
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 2018, 31, (6), 1668-1690
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.