Details about Hoang Phong Le
Access statistics for papers by Hoang Phong Le.
Last updated 2022-08-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Roles of Vehicle Currency and Real Effective Exchange Rates in the Trade of Every ASEAN Member With the EU-28
SAGE Open, 2022, 12, (2), 21582440221091715
- ASEAN's trade balance with the whole EU-28 at industry level: The role of vehicle currency
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2021, 24, (C)
- Do natural resources, urbanization, and value-adding manufacturing affect environmental quality? Evidence from the top ten manufacturing countries
Resources Policy, 2021, 72, (C) View citations (11)
- Does energy trilemma a driver of economic growth? The roles of energy use, population growth, and financial development
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021, 146, (C) View citations (11)
- Renewable energy investment risk assessment in belt and road initiative countries under uncertainty conditions
Energy, 2021, 214, (C) View citations (10)
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy Consumption, Government Expenditure, Institution Quality, Financial Development, Trade Openness, and Sustainable Development in Latin America and Caribbean Emerging Market and Developing Economies
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2020, 10, (1), 242-248 View citations (9)
- Globalization, Financial Development, and Environmental Degradation in the Presence of Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from ASEAN-5 Countries
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2019, 9, (2), 40-50 View citations (12)
- The Role of Globalization on CO2 Emission in Vietnam Incorporating Industrialization, Urbanization, GDP per Capita and Energy Use
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2018, 8, (6), 275-283 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.