Details about Robert I. Lerman
Access statistics for papers by Robert I. Lerman.
Last updated 2018-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The U.S. Dollar's Global Roles: Where Do Things Stand?
Liberty Street Economics, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Skill Development in Middle Level Occupations: The Role of Apprenticeship Training
IZA Policy Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
- Can the United States Expand Apprenticeship? Lessons from Experience
IZA Policy Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
Also in Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics (2012) View citations (3)
- Widening the Scope of Standards Through Work-Based Learning
Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Financial Literacy Strategies: Where Do We Go From Here?
NFI Policy Briefs, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute View citations (1)
- How Do Marital Status, Wage Rates, and Work Commitment Interact?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
- Job Turnover, Wage Rates, and Marital Stability: How Are They Related?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economics of the Household (2011)
- Examining the Relationship between the EITC and Food Stamp Program Participation Among Households with Children
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society View citations (4)
- Child Support: Interaction Between Private and Public Transfers
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
See also Chapter (2003)
- The Relationship between Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Locations, Changing Welfare Policies, and the Employment of Single Mothers
JCPR Working Papers, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research View citations (17)
- Do firms benefit from apprenticeship investments?
IZA World of Labor, 2019, 55 View citations (2)
- Do Family Structure Differences Explain Trends in Wealth Differentials?
Review, 2017, 99, (1), 85-101
- Work-Based Learning to Expand Opportunities for Youth
Challenge, 2014, 57, (4), 18-31
- Are employability skills learned in U.S. youth education and training programs?
IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 2013, 2, (1), 1-20 View citations (15)
- Job turnover, wage rates, and marital stability: How are they related?
Review of Economics of the Household, 2011, 9, (2), 221-249 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Expanding Housing Demand Efficiently and Equitably
The Economists' Voice, 2009, 6, (6), 1-4
- How do marital status, work effort, and wage rates interact?
Demography, 2007, 44, (3), 623-647 View citations (21)
- U.S. Wage-Inequality Trends and Recent Immigration
American Economic Review, 1999, 89, (2), 23-28 View citations (6)
- Reducing the child support welfare disincentive problem
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1996, 15, (1), 89-96 View citations (7)
- Effect of Marginal Changes in Income Sources On U.S. Income Inequality
Public Finance Review, 1994, 22, (4), 403-417 View citations (15)
- Policy Watch: Child Support Policies
Journal of Economic Perspectives, 1993, 7, (1), 171-182 View citations (6)
- Employment Opportunities of Young Men and Family Formation
American Economic Review, 1989, 79, (2), 62-66 View citations (7)
- Improving the accuracy of estimates of Gini coefficients
Journal of Econometrics, 1989, 42, (1), 43-47 View citations (104)
- Youth employment and training programs: The YEDPA years, edited by Charles L. Betsey, Robinson G. Hollister, Jr., & Mary R. Papgeorgiou. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1985, 495pp. Price: $24.95 paper
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1987, 6, (2), 274-276
- Income Inequality Effects by Income
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1985, 67, (1), 151-56 View citations (244)
- A note on the calculation and interpretation of the Gini index
Economics Letters, 1984, 15, (3-4), 363-368 View citations (93)
- Options in income support for the aged: A critique of the two-tier approach
Journal of Public Economics, 1979, 11, (2), 159-177
- THE EFFECT ON POVERTY STATUS IN ISRAEL OF CONSIDERING WEALTH AND VARIABILITY OF INCOME
Review of Income and Wealth, 1977, 23, (1), 17-38 View citations (1)
- Conflicting Objectives in Income Maintenance Programs
American Economic Review, 1974, 64, (2), 205-11 View citations (2)
- Area Employment Conditions and Labor-Force Participation: A Microstudy
Journal of Political Economy, 1971, 79, (5), 1151-60
- Economic Perspectives on Marriage: Causes, Consequences, and Public Policy
Chapter 3 in Research Handbook on the Economics of Family Law, 2011 View citations (1)
- Child Support: Interactions between Private and Public Transfers
A chapter in Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, 2003, pp 587-628 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- Do Welfare Programs Affect the Schooling and Work Patterns of Young Black Men?
A chapter in The Black Youth Employment Crisis, 1986, pp 403-441 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.