Details about Jinkwon Lee
Access statistics for papers by Jinkwon Lee.
Last updated 2017-01-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hypothetical Bias in Risk Preferences as a Driver of Hypothetical Bias in Willingness to Pay: Experimental Evidence
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2016, 65, (4), 789-811 View citations (4)
- CROSS‐COUNTRY TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND POLITICALLY DRIVEN INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2011, 63, (4), 417-437
- The effect of the background risk in a simple chance improving decision model
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2008, 36, (1), 19-41 View citations (45)
- Do Subjects Separate (or Are They Sophisticated)?
Experimental Economics, 2005, 8, (3), 233-265 View citations (92)
- Do subjects remember the past?
Applied Economics, 2005, 37, (1), 9-18 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.