Details about Florian Leuthold
Access statistics for papers by Florian Leuthold.
Last updated 2012-11-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Large-Scale Spatial Optimization Model of the European Electricity Market
Networks and Spatial Economics, 2012, 12, (1), 75-107 View citations (75)
- Corrigendum to: "Solving discretely-constrained MPEC problems with applications in electric power markets"[Energy Economics 32 (2010) 3-14]
Energy Economics, 2011, 33, (1), 143-143
- Feed-in tariffs for photovoltaics: Learning by doing in Germany?
Applied Energy, 2011, 88, (12), 4387-4399 View citations (45)
- "Take the long way down": Integration of large-scale North Sea wind using HVDC transmission
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (7), 3164-3173 View citations (32)
- Solving discretely-constrained MPEC problems with applications in electric power markets
Energy Economics, 2010, 32, (1), 3-14 View citations (43)
- Efficient pricing for European electricity networks - The theory of nodal pricing applied to feeding-in wind in Germany
Utilities Policy, 2008, 16, (4), 284-291 View citations (40)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.