Details about Laura Leete
Access statistics for papers by Laura Leete.
Last updated 2020-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Interaction between Food Stamps and Welfare Programs: An Empirical Model of Program Dynamics in the Cleveland Metropolitan Area, 1992-2003
Working Papers, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago
- The effect of income shocks on food insufficiency
Review of Economics of the Household, 2010, 8, (4), 505-526 View citations (31)
- Monthly household income volatility in the U.S., 1991/92 vs. 2002/03
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (3), 2100-2112 View citations (14)
- Job Access, Employment and Earnings: Outcomes for Welfare Leavers in a US Urban Labour Market
Urban Studies, 2008, 45, (11), 2179-2202 View citations (21)
- Whither the Nonprofit Wage Differential? Estimates from the 1990 Census
Journal of Labor Economics, 2001, 19, (1), 136-70 View citations (56)
- Wage equity and employee motivation in nonprofit and for-profit organizations
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2000, 43, (4), 423-446 View citations (62)
- The impact of welfare reform on local labor markets
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1999, 18, (1), 50-76 View citations (4)
- Book Reviews
Review of Social Economy, 1998, 56, (4), 560-562
- Immigration reform and the West
FRBSF Economic Letter, 1987, (dec25)
- Made in the Western U.S.A
FRBSF Economic Letter, 1987, (aug21)
- Steel imports
FRBSF Economic Letter, 1983, (feb4)
- The valuation of volunteer labor
Chapter 16 in Handbook of Research on Nonprofit Economics and Management, 2018, pp 323-336
Also in Chapter 16 in Handbook of Research on Nonprofit Economics and Management, 2010 (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.