Details about Lisa Y. Lee
Access statistics for papers by Lisa Y. Lee.
Last updated 2019-01-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring Environmental Performance of Irrigated Cotton Enterprises
2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Taking Stock: Seventeen Years after the Murray-Darling Basin Agreement
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
Also in Research Reports, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub (2008)
- Weighing Up the Cost: Economic Impact of Water Scarcity and Environmental Targets
2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Biofuels in sub-Sahara Africa: Drivers, impacts and priority policy areas
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 45, (C), 879-901 View citations (28)
- Global assessment of research and development for algae biofuel production and its potential role for sustainable development in developing countries
Energy Policy, 2013, 61, (C), 182-195 View citations (20)
- Household energy mix in Uganda
Energy Economics, 2013, 39, (C), 252-261 View citations (36)
- Evaluation of environmental policies targeting irrigated agriculture: The case of the Mooki catchment, Australia
Agricultural Water Management, 2012, 109, (C), 107-116 View citations (7)
- The End of Abundance: Economic Solutions to Water Scarcity
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2012, 56, (1), 146-148
- Two Decades of Murray-Darling Water Management: A River of Funding, a Trickle of Achievement
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, 2009, 16, (1), 5-24 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.