Details about LE Thai-Ha
Access statistics for papers by LE Thai-Ha.
Last updated 2019-05-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Governance, Vulnerability to Climate Change, and Green Growth: International Evidence
ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank View citations (2)
- Institutional Quality, Trade Openness, and Financial Development in Asia: An Empirical Investigation
ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank View citations (1)
- Solar Home Systems in Ho Chi Minh City: A promising technology whose time has not yet come
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Dynamic relationships between the price of oil, gold and financial variables in Japan: a bounds testing approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- Dynamics Between Strategic Commodities and Financial Variables
Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre
- OIL AND GOLD: CORRELATION OR CAUSATION?
Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam View citations (5)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2011) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Economics Bulletin (2011)
- Oil and Gold Prices: Correlation or Causation?
Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre View citations (6)
- The Impact of Oil Price Fluctuations on Stock Markets in Developed and Emerging Economies
Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre View citations (5)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2011)
Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam (2011) View citations (4)
- Is energy security a driver for economic growth? Evidence from a global sample
Energy Policy, 2019, 129, (C), 436-451
- Constraints to the uptake of solar home systems in Ho Chi Minh City and some proposals for improvement
Renewable Energy, 2018, 118, (C), 245-256
- Income level and the emissions, energy, and growth nexus: Evidence from Asia and the Pacific
International Economics, 2018, (156), 193-205
Also in International Economics, 2018, 156, (C), 193-205 (2018)
- Relative costs and FDI: Why did Vietnam forge so far ahead?
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2018, 59, (C), 1-13
- The Impact of the Hai Yang Shi You 981 Event on Vietnamâ€™s Stock Markets
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 2018, 17, (3_suppl), S344-S375
- The influence of terrorism risk on stock market integration: Evidence from eight OECD countries
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2018, 58, (C), 247-259
- Trade liberalization, financial modernization and economic development: An empirical study of selected Asia–Pacific countries
Research in Economics, 2018, 72, (2), 343-355
- Does economic distance affect the flows of trade and foreign direct investment? Evidence from Vietnam
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2017, 5, (1), 1403108
- Energy demand convergence in APEC: An empirical analysis
Energy Economics, 2017, 65, (C), 32-41 View citations (4)
- Dynamics between energy, output, openness and financial development in sub-Saharan African countries
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (10), 914-933 View citations (5)
- Dynamics between strategic commodities and financial variables: Evidence from Japan
Resources Policy, 2016, 50, (C), 1-9 View citations (1)
- Institutional Quality, Trade Openness, and Financial Sector Development in Asia: An Empirical Investigation
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2016, 52, (5), 1047-1059 View citations (4)
- Trade openness and environmental quality: International evidence
Energy Policy, 2016, 92, (C), 45-55 View citations (8)
- Do soaring global oil prices heat up the housing market? Evidence from Malaysia
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, 2015, 9, 1-30 View citations (1)
- Effects of oil price shocks on the stock market performance: Do nature of shocks and economies matter?
Energy Economics, 2015, 51, (C), 261-274 View citations (19)
- Exchange rate determination in Vietnam
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (1), 657-664 View citations (2)
- Oil price shocks and trade imbalances
Energy Economics, 2013, 36, (C), 78-96 View citations (35)
- Oil Price Shocks and Gold Returns
International Economics, 2012, (131), 71-104 View citations (8)
- Oil and gold: correlation or causation?
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), A31 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.