Details about Jennifer Leavy
Access statistics for papers by Jennifer Leavy.
Last updated 2021-05-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Young People, Agriculture, and Employment in Rural Africa
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (6)
- Social Networks and Economic Life in Rural Zambia
Economics PhD Theses, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School
- Comparative Perspectives on Child poverty: a review of poverty measures
Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Human Development and Capabilities (2003)
- Economic Reform and Economic Performance: Evidence from 20 Developing Countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Polity qualities: how governance affects poverty
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (12)
- People Who Once Had 40 Cattle Are Left Only with Fences: Coping with Persistent Drought in Awash, Ethiopia
The European Journal of Development Research, 2020, 32, (4), 889-905
- Measuring social networks in three Zambian villages
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2015, 7, (3), 357-374
- Measuring the commitment to reduce hunger: A hunger reduction commitment index
Food Policy, 2014, 44, (C), 115-128 View citations (8)
- Introduction: The Young People and Agriculture ‘Problem’ in Africa
IDS Bulletin, 2012, 43, (6), 1-8 View citations (22)
- Perceptions and Aspirations: A Case Study of Young People in Ghana's Cocoa Sector
IDS Bulletin, 2012, 43, (6), 20-32 View citations (10)
- Commercialisations in Agriculture
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 2008, 16, (1), 116 View citations (8)
- Comparative Perspectives on Child Poverty: A review of poverty measures
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2003, 4, (3), 379-396 View citations (22)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.