Details about Ambrose Leung
Access statistics for papers by Ambrose Leung.
Last updated 2014-11-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- School Size and Youth Violence
Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2008)
- Who gets caught? Statistical discrimination in law enforcement
Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics) (2005)
- Income and Substitution Effects: Graphical Analysis for Intermediate Microeconomics
Journal for Economic Educators, 2014, 14, (1), 97-107 View citations (1)
- Searching for Happiness: The Importance of Social Capital
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2011, 12, (3), 443-462 View citations (41)
- School size and youth violence
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2008, 65, (2), 318-333 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Using the compensating and equivalent variations to define the Slutsky Equation under a discrete price change
Economics Bulletin, 2007, 4, (11), 1-9 View citations (1)
- Peer crowds, work experience, and financial saving behaviour of young Canadians
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2006, 27, (2), 262-284 View citations (6)
- Who gets caught?: Statistical discrimination in law enforcement
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2005, 34, (3), 289-309 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Delinquency, schooling, and work: time allocation decision of youth
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (9), 987-993 View citations (5)
Also in Applied Economics Letters, 2003, 10, (15), 943-949 (2003)
- Delinquency, Social Institutions, and Capital Accumulation
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), 2002, 158, (3), 420-440 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.