Details about Ki-Dong Lee
Access statistics for papers by Ki-Dong Lee.
Last updated 2019-05-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Strategic Trade Policies in International Rivalry When Competition Mode is Endogenous
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics (2016)
- State dependence, individual heterogeneity, and the choice of employment status: evidence from Korea
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (8), 824-837
- Effects of Mixed Oligopoly and Emission Taxes on the Market and Environment
Korean Economic Review, 2017, 33, 267-294
- The effects of interest rates, stock prices and trading day to the duration of daily exchange rate pattern: using survival analysis
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 2017, 10, (3/4), 404-425
- Does Social Capital Matter in the Location Decision of Foreign Direct Investment? Evidence from Korea
Asian Economic Papers, 2016, 15, (2), 71-102 View citations (2)
- Exports versus export-platform FDI with endogenous wage determination
Economic Modelling, 2016, 54, (C), 479-489
- Regional Characteristics, Industry Agglomeration and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investments in Korea
Asian Economic Journal, 2016, 30, (2), 123-145
- STRATEGIC TRADE POLICIES IN INTERNATIONAL RIVALRY WHEN COMPETITION MODE IS ENDOGENOUS
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, 2016, 57, (2), 223-241 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- PLANT LOCATIONS WITH REVERSE IMPORTS IN THE PRESENCE OF UNEMPLOYMENT
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, 2014, 26, (1), 2-19
- Pollution Haven with Technological Externalities Arising from Foreign Direct Investment
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2014, 57, (1), 1-18 View citations (2)
- Regional heterogeneity and location choice of FDI in Korea via agglomeration and linkage relationships
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2014, 19, (3), 464-487 View citations (2)
- Agglomeration economies and location choice of Korean manufacturers within the United States
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (2), 189-200 View citations (5)
- Equilibrium Environmental Taxes on Intermediate-Good Production When Markets are Vertically Related in Open Economies
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, 2007, 48, (1), 113-135 View citations (1)
- Does Information & Communication Technology(ICT) Investment Contribute To Cost Reduction?: An Empirical Analysis of Korean Industries
Korean Economic Review, 2004, 20, 343-365
- Backfiring tariffs in vertically related markets
Journal of International Economics, 1997, 42, (3-4), 395-423 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.