Details about Mira Lehberger
Access statistics for papers by Mira Lehberger.
Last updated 2020-06-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Consumers’ willingness to pay for plants protected by beneficial insects—Evidence from two stated-choice experiments with different subject pools
SocArXiv, Center for Open Science
- Who Buys from Farmers' Markets and Farm Shops: The Case of Germany
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Recruiting problems and the shortage of junior corporate farm managers: the role of gender-specific assessments and life aspirations
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Consumer Preferences for Different Designs of Carbon Footprint Labelling on Tomatoes in Germany—Does Design Matter?
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (6), 1-30 View citations (6)
- Consumer preferences for beer attributes in Germany: A conjoint and latent class approach
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2019, 47, (C), 229-240 View citations (4)
- Not only speed matters – Crisis response in the hypothetical case of a transport accident involving genetically modified crops
Food Policy, 2019, 85, (C), 55-63
- Gender and job satisfaction in German horticulture
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2018, 21, (7) View citations (1)
- Happiness and Utility in Economic Thought—Or: What Can We Learn from Happiness Research for Public Policy Analysis and Public Policy Making?
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2015, 121, (3), 647-674 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.