Details about Jean Nahrae Lee
Access statistics for papers by Jean Nahrae Lee.
Last updated 2020-01-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Preparing for a Pandemic: Accelerating Vaccine Availability
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- The Role of Sectoral Growth Patterns in Labor Market Development
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (6)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2012) View citations (5)
- Advance Market Commitments for Vaccines Against Neglected Diseases: Estimating Costs and Effectiveness
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Health Economics (2007)
- Advance Market Commitments for Vaccines Working Paper and Spread Sheet
Working Papers, Center for Global Development View citations (1)
- Advanced Purchase Commitments for a Malaria Vaccine: Estimating Costs and Effectiveness
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE (2005)
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2005)
- The Process is the Punishment: Juror Demographics and Case Administration in State Courts
American Law and Economics Review, 2017, 19, (2), 361-390 View citations (5)
- Household Bargaining and Excess Fertility: An Experimental Study in Zambia
American Economic Review, 2014, 104, (7), 2210-37 View citations (143)
- Behavioral Biases and Firm Behavior: Evidence from Kenyan Retail Shops
American Economic Review, 2013, 103, (3), 362-68 View citations (20)
- Advance market commitments for vaccines against neglected diseases: estimating costs and effectiveness
Health Economics, 2007, 16, (5), 491-511 View citations (29)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.