Details about Xianghong Li
Access statistics for papers by Xianghong Li.
Last updated 2019-03-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Strategic Default Induced by Loan Modification Programs
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Seam Bias, Multiple-State, Multiple-Spell Duration Models and the Employment Dynamics of Disadvantaged Women
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (18)
- Propensity score matching, a distance-based measure of migration, and the wage growth of young men
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (17)
Also in IEPR Working Papers, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR) (2004) View citations (8)
Working Papers, York University, Department of Economics (2004) View citations (8)
- Estimating (Easily Interpreted) Dynamic Training Effects from Experimental Data
Journal of Labor Economics, 2017, 35, (S1), S149 - S200 View citations (5)
- The Employment Dynamics of Disadvantaged Women: Evidence from the SIPP
Journal of Labor Economics, 2016, 34, (4), 899 - 944 View citations (12)
- Diagnostic analysis and computational strategies for estimating discrete time duration models—A Monte Carlo study
Journal of Econometrics, 2015, 187, (1), 275-292 View citations (4)
- Matching and semi-parametric IV estimation, a distance-based measure of migration, and the wages of young men
Journal of Econometrics, 2011, 161, (2), 208-227 View citations (36)
- Public Policy and the Dynamics of Children's Health Insurance, 1986-1999
American Economic Review, 2009, 99, (2), 522-26 View citations (3)
- Propensity score matching and abnormal performance after seasoned equity offerings
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2006, 13, (3), 351-370 View citations (27)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.