Details about Haiyong Liu
Access statistics for papers by Haiyong Liu.
Last updated 2010-06-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Housing over time and over the life cycle: a structural estimation
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia View citations (12)
- Maternal employment, migration, and child development
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 156, (1), 212-228 View citations (23)
- A semi-parametric estimator for revealed and stated preference data--An application to recreational beach visitation
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2009, 57, (2), 205-218 View citations (7)
- Parental compensatory behaviors and early child health outcomes in Cebu, Philippines
Journal of Development Economics, 2009, 90, (2), 209-230 View citations (12)
- A Migration Study of Mother's Work, Welfare Participation, and Child Development
LABOUR, 2008, 22, (1), 23-71
- Liberalization and rent-seeking in China’s labor market
Public Choice, 2008, 135, (3), 151-164 View citations (4)
- The China health and nutrition survey: an important database for poverty and inequality research
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2008, 6, (4), 373-376 View citations (8)
- Are Chinese smokers sensitive to price?
China Economic Review, 2007, 18, (2), 113-121 View citations (8)
- Gender earnings differentials in Taiwan: A stochastic frontier approach
Journal of Asian Economics, 2007, 18, (6), 934-945 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.