Details about Jose Maria Liberti
|Postal address:||DePaul University The Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business 1 E.Jackson Blvd. DePaul Center, Suite 65521 Chicago, IL 60604|
|Workplace:||Department of Finance, Graduate School of Business, DePaul University, (more information at EDIRC)|
Finance Department, School of Economics and Management, Universiteit van Tilburg (Tilburg University), (more information at EDIRC)
https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/research/economics-and-management/graduate-school, School of Economics and Management, Universiteit van Tilburg (Tilburg University), (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Jose Maria Liberti.
Last updated 2014-12-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information: Hard and Soft
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (16)
- Initiative, Incentives and Soft Information. How Does Delegation Impact The Role of Bank Relationship Managers?
Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (33)
- Un Analisis Dinamico del Comportamiento de la Inversión en Capital Humano
Working Papers, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia
- Public Information and Coordination: Evidence from a Credit Registry Expansion
Journal of Finance, 2011, 66, (2), 379-412 View citations (46)
- Collateral Spread and Financial Development
Journal of Finance, 2010, 65, (1), 147-177 View citations (41)
- Information and Incentives Inside the Firm: Evidence from Loan Officer Rotation
Journal of Finance, 2010, 65, (3), 795-828 View citations (92)
- Estimating the Effect of Hierarchies on Information Use
Review of Financial Studies, 2009, 22, (10), 4057-4090 View citations (172)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.