Details about Jose Maria Liberti
|Postal address:||DePaul University The Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business 1 E.Jackson Blvd. DePaul Center, Suite 65521 Chicago, IL 60604|
|Workplace:||Department of Finance, Graduate School of Business, DePaul University, (more information at EDIRC)|
Finance Department, School of Economics and Management, Universiteit van Tilburg (Tilburg University), (more information at EDIRC)
CentER Graduate School for Economics and Business, School of Economics and Management, Universiteit van Tilburg (Tilburg University), (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Jose Maria Liberti.
Last updated 2014-12-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information: Hard and Soft
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (16)
- Initiative, Incentives and Soft Information. How Does Delegation Impact The Role of Bank Relationship Managers?
Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (33)
- Un Analisis Dinamico del Comportamiento de la Inversión en Capital Humano
Working Papers, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia
- Public Information and Coordination: Evidence from a Credit Registry Expansion
Journal of Finance, 2011, 66, (2), 379-412 View citations (46)
- Collateral Spread and Financial Development
Journal of Finance, 2010, 65, (1), 147-177 View citations (42)
- Information and Incentives Inside the Firm: Evidence from Loan Officer Rotation
Journal of Finance, 2010, 65, (3), 795-828 View citations (93)
- Estimating the Effect of Hierarchies on Information Use
Review of Financial Studies, 2009, 22, (10), 4057-4090 View citations (173)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.