Details about Bar Light
Access statistics for papers by Bar Light.
Last updated 2020-11-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inequalities for (p,a,b)-convex functions and their applications
- Mean Field Equilibrium: Uniqueness, Existence, and Comparative Statics
Also in Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business (2018) View citations (4)
- Quality Selection in Two-Sided Markets: A Constrained Price Discrimination Approach
- Stochastic Comparative Statics in Markov Decision Processes
- The Family of Alpha,[a,b] Stochastic Orders: Risk vs. Expected Value
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (1)
- A Bewley-Huggett model with many consumption goods
- Uniqueness of equilibrium in a Bewley–Aiyagari model
Economic Theory, 2020, 69, (2), 435-450 View citations (1)
- Precautionary Saving in a Markovian Earnings Environment
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2018, 29, 138-147 View citations (6)
- The effect of interest rates on consumption in an income fluctuation problem
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2018, 94, (C), 63-71 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.