Details about Y. Joseph Lin
Access statistics for papers by Y. Joseph Lin.
Last updated 2020-02-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Minimax inequality equivalent to the Fan-Knaster-Kuratowski-Mazurkiewicz Theorem
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The Classical Theme of Division of Labor in Nash Effort Games
The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management, The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside
- Division of Labor in Teams
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 1997, 6, (1), 403-423 View citations (2)
- Matching and a technology-induced skewness in income distributions
Mathematical Social Sciences, 1992, 25, (1), 1-13
- The Becker--Brock efficient matching theorem with a supermodular technology defined on an n-lattice
Mathematical Social Sciences, 1992, 24, (1), 105-109 View citations (1)
- Elitist matching and skewness in income distributions
Economics Letters, 1991, 36, (4), 361-364
- The Dampening-of-Competition Effect of Exclusive Dealing
Journal of Industrial Economics, 1990, 39, (2), 209-23 View citations (15)
- Oligopoly and Vertical Integration: Note
American Economic Review, 1988, 78, (1), 251-54 View citations (28)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.