Details about Zhuoxin Li
Access statistics for papers by Zhuoxin Li.
Last updated 2021-10-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Growing Platforms by Adding Complementors without Consent: Evidence from On-Demand Food Delivery Platforms
Working Papers, NET Institute
- Motivating IT-Mediated Crowds: The Effect of Goal Setting on Project Performance in Online Crowdfunding
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (1)
- Dynamic Strategies for Successful Online Crowdfunding
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (17)
- Supplier Encroachment with a Dual‐Purpose Retailer
Production and Operations Management, 2021, 30, (8), 2672-2688 View citations (6)
- Coordination and Dynamic Promotion Strategies in Crowdfunding with Network Externalities
Production and Operations Management, 2020, 29, (4), 1032-1049 View citations (14)
- Platform Integration and Demand Spillovers in Complementary Markets: Evidence from Facebook’s Integration of Instagram
Management Science, 2017, 63, (10), 3438-3458 View citations (24)
- Supplier Encroachment as an Enhancement or a Hindrance to Nonlinear Pricing
Production and Operations Management, 2015, 24, (1), 89-109 View citations (70)
- Supplier Encroachment Under Asymmetric Information
Management Science, 2014, 60, (2), 449-462 View citations (93)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.