Details about Weiping Li Sr.
Access statistics for papers by Weiping Li Sr..
Last updated 2023-06-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do governmental policy interventions help urban economic recovery? Experimental evidence from China's provinces governance amid the COVID‐19 pandemic
Growth and Change, 2023, 54, (2), 507-528
- Green credit policy and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China
Accounting and Finance, 2023, 63, (S2), 2875-2903
- Keeping up with the CSR Joneses: The impact of industry peers on focal firms’ CSR performance
Palgrave Communications, 2023, 10, (1), 1-12
- Unlocking the myths of size expansion in China's large state‐owned enterprises: Theory and evidence
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2023, 44, (2), 1264-1284
- Do environmental regulations affect firm's cash holdings? Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment
Energy Economics, 2022, 112, (C) View citations (3)
- Does air pollution affect earnings management? Evidence from China
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2022, 72, (C) View citations (1)
- Does air quality affect firms’ investment efficiency? Evidence from China
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2022, 79, (C), 1-17 View citations (2)
- Does analyst coverage curb executives’ excess perks? Evidence from Chinese listed firms
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2022, 29, (2), 329-343 View citations (2)
- Does environmental regulation affect labor investment Efficiency?Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in China
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2022, 80, (C), 82-95 View citations (3)
- Does share pledging promote or impede corporate social responsibility? An examination of Chinese listed firms
Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 2022, 35, (1), 175-195
- Environmental regulation and real earnings management—Evidence from the SO2 emissions trading system in China
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 46, (PB) View citations (5)
- Industrial policy and non-financial corporations’ financialization: evidence from China
The European Journal of Finance, 2022, 28, (4-5), 397-415 View citations (1)
- Information and communications technology infrastructure and firm growth: An empirical study of China's cities
Telecommunications Policy, 2022, 46, (3) View citations (2)
- A theory of economic development and dynamics of Chinese economy
Economic Modelling, 2020, 86, (C), 69-87 View citations (7)
- BILATERAL RENT‐SEEKING AND GROWTH OF FDI INFLOW IN CHINA: THEORY AND EVIDENCE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2020, 38, (2), 359-379 View citations (4)
- Funding research in universities: do government resources act as a complement or substitute to industry funding?
Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 2020, 33, (1), 1377-1393
- Market liberalization and tax avoidance: Evidence from the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Program in China
Economic Systems, 2020, 44, (3) View citations (6)
- Renewable energy and household economy in rural China
Renewable Energy, 2020, 155, (C), 669-676 View citations (13)
- Toward an internal governance structure of China’s large SOEs
Journal of Asian Economics, 2020, 70, (C) View citations (4)
- Does More Managerial Power Impede or Promote Corporate Tax Avoidance? Evidence from Listed Chinese Companies
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (7), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Does teaching benefit from university–industry collaboration? Investigating the role of academic commercialization and engagement
Scientometrics, 2016, 106, (3), 1037-1055 View citations (12)
- Collaboration strategies and effects on university research: evidence from Chinese universities
Scientometrics, 2015, 103, (2), 725-749 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.