Details about Sonya Seongyeon Lim
Access statistics for papers by Sonya Seongyeon Lim.
Last updated 2017-02-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Driven to distraction: Extraneous events and underreaction to earnings news
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Finance (2009)
- Prospect Theory and Reference Point Adaptation: Evidence from the US, China, and Korea
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Reference Point Adaptation: Tests in the Domain of Security Trading
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (31)
See also Journal Article in Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes (2008)
- Disclosure to a Credulous Audience: The Role of Limited Attention
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Disclosure to an Audience with Limited Attention
Game Theory and Information, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (15)
- Continuing Overreaction and Stock Return Predictability
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2016, 51, (6), 2015-2046 View citations (5)
- A cross-cultural study of reference point adaptation: Evidence from China, Korea, and the US
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2010, 112, (2), 99-111 View citations (22)
- Driven to Distraction: Extraneous Events and Underreaction to Earnings News
Journal of Finance, 2009, 64, (5), 2289-2325 View citations (191)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- How Do Decision Frames Influence the Stock Investment Choices of Individual Investors?
Management Science, 2008, 54, (6), 1052-1064 View citations (24)
- Reference point adaptation: Tests in the domain of security trading
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2008, 105, (1), 67-81 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- The effect of financial hedging on the incentives for corporate diversification: The role of stakeholder firm-specific investments
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2007, 62, (4), 640-656 View citations (3)
- Do Investors Integrate Losses and Segregate Gains? Mental Accounting and Investor Trading Decisions
The Journal of Business, 2006, 79, (5), 2539-2574 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.