Details about Sebastian Linnemayr
Access statistics for papers by Sebastian Linnemayr.
Last updated 2020-02-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Prevalence and Patterns of Health Risk Behaviors of Palestinian Youth Findings from a Representative Survey
Working Papers, RAND Corporation
- HIV Does Matter for Fertility: Human Capital, Mortality and Family Size
PGDA Working Papers, Program on the Global Demography of Aging View citations (9)
- The Impact of Natural Disasters on Child Health and Investments in Rural India
Working Papers, RAND Corporation View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Social Science & Medicine (2013)
- Social Interactions and Fertility in Developing Countries
PGDA Working Papers, Program on the Global Demography of Aging View citations (8)
- Supporting Adolescents to Adhere (SATA): Lessons learned from an intervention to achieve medication adherence targets among youth living with HIV in Uganda
Children and Youth Services Review, 2019, 102, (C), 56-62 View citations (1)
- Text messaging for improving antiretroviral therapy adherence: No effects after 1 year in a randomized controlled trial among adolescents and young adults
American Journal of Public Health, 2017, 107, (12), 1944-1950 View citations (3)
- Time Preferences Predict Mortality among HIV-Infected Adults Receiving Antiretroviral Therapy in Kenya
PLOS ONE, 2015, 10, (12), 1-8 View citations (1)
- Fertility choice, mortality expectations, and interdependent preferences—An empirical analysis
European Economic Review, 2013, 63, (C), 273-289 View citations (13)
- The impact of natural disasters on child health and investments in rural India
Social Science & Medicine, 2013, 76, (C), 83-91 View citations (25)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Almost random: Evaluating a large-scale randomized nutrition program in the presence of crossover
Journal of Development Economics, 2011, 96, (1), 106-114 View citations (28)
- Economic Status and Coping Mechanisms of Individuals Seeking HIV Care in Uganda
Journal of African Economies, 2011, 20, (3), 505-529 View citations (1)
- Consumption Smoothing and HIV/AIDS: The Case of Two Communities in South Africa
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2010, 58, (3), 475-506 View citations (5)
- Determinants of malnutrition in Senegal: Individual, household, community variables, and their interaction
Economics & Human Biology, 2008, 6, (2), 252-263 View citations (28)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.