Details about Zhe Li
Access statistics for papers by Zhe Li.
Last updated 2021-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bank Competition, Directed Search, and Loan Sales
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Financial Conditions and Slow Recoveries
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics View citations (3)
- Bank competition, securitization and risky investment
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Emission Tax or Standard: The Roles of Productivity Dispersion and Abatement
2010 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (3)
- Emission Tax or Standard? The Role of Productivity Dispersion
Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics View citations (7)
- Productivity Dispersion across Plants, Emission Abatement, and Environmental Policy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- The Welfare Cost of Expected and Unexpected Inflation
2007 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2009)
- LENDING COMPETITION AND LOAN SALES: A MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS UNDER DIRECTED SEARCH
Economic Inquiry, 2021, 59, (2), 648-661
- Is risk shock a key factor driving business cycles in China?
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2019, 19, (1), 18
- EMISSION TAXES AND STANDARDS IN A GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM WITH PRODUCTIVITY DISPERSION AND ABATEMENT
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2017, 21, (8), 1857-1886 View citations (2)
- An Empirical Test of the "Financial Accelerator" in China: Evidence from the Chinese Industrial Enterprises Database
Frontiers of Economics in China, 2015, 10, (3), 509-526
- Emission taxes and standards in a general equilibrium with entry and exit
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 61, (C), 34-60 View citations (10)
- The welfare costs of expected and unexpected inflation
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2009, 56, (7), 1004-1013 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.