Details about Sandra Valentina Lizarazo
Access statistics for papers by Sandra Valentina Lizarazo.
Last updated 2018-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Macro-Structural Policies and Income Inequality in Low-Income Developing Countries
IMF Staff Discussion Notes, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
- Macroeconomic and Distributional Effects of Personal Income Tax Reforms; A Heterogenous Agent Model Approach for the U.S
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (2)
- Sovereign Risk Contagion
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
Also in Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis (2017) View citations (1)
- Sovereign Default and Governmentâ€™s Bailouts
2014 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Optimal monetary policy and default
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Contagion of Financial Crises in Sovereign Debt Markets
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (19)
Also in Working Papers, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM (2009) View citations (8)
- Default Risk and Risk Averse International Investors
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (37)
Also in Working Papers, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM (2009) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2013)
- Money, Credit and Default
Working Papers, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM View citations (12)
- Intertwined sovereign and bank solvencies in a simple model of self-fulfilling crisis
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2015, 39, (C), 428-448
- Default risk and risk averse international investors
Journal of International Economics, 2013, 89, (2), 317-330 View citations (42)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.