Details about Bo Li
Access statistics for papers by Bo Li.
Last updated 2012-05-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Decomposition of Changes in Earnings Inequality in China: A Distributional Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Glass Ceiling or Sticky Floor? Examining the Gender Pay Gap across the Wage Distribution in Urban China, 1987-2004
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Least squares approximation with a diverging number of parameters
Statistics & Probability Letters, 2010, 80, (3-4), 254-261 View citations (3)
- Asymptotically Distribution-Free Goodness-of-Fit Testing: A Unifying View
Econometric Reviews, 2009, 28, (6), 632-657 View citations (3)
- Shrinkage tuning parameter selection with a diverging number of parameters
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, 2009, 71, (3), 671-683 View citations (69)
- Glass ceiling or sticky floor? Examining the gender earnings differential across the earnings distribution in urban China, 1987-2004
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2008, 36, (2), 243-263 View citations (50)
- Regularization in statistics
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, 2006, 15, (2), 271-344 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.