Details about Liuling Li
Access statistics for papers by Liuling Li.
Last updated 2017-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Importance of crop varieties and management practices: evaluation of a process-based model for simulating CO2 and H2O fluxes at five European maize (Zea mays L.) sites
Post-Print, HAL View citations (2)
- Tail Return Analysis of Bear Stearns Credit Default Swaps
Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (2010)
- Safety and health problems in small- and medium-scale textile enterprises in five developing countries: a synthesis report
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization
- An analysis of the drought and flood hazard characteristics and risks during the pre-rainy season in South China
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2014, 71, (2), 1195-1213 View citations (2)
- Improving resource utilization in hierarchy network by optimizing topological structure
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, 2012, 85, (2), 1-5
- Enhancing biomethane production from flush dairy manure with turkey processing wastewater
Applied Energy, 2010, 87, (10), 3171-3177 View citations (6)
- Evaluating the Crop Water Stress Index and its correlation with latent heat and CO2 fluxes over winter wheat and maize in the North China plain
Agricultural Water Management, 2010, 97, (8), 1146-1155 View citations (6)
- Free Trade Networks with Imperfect Competition
Review of Business and Economic Literature, 2010, 55, (4), 416-438
- Tail return analysis of Bear Stearns' credit default swaps
Economic Modelling, 2010, 27, (6), 1529-1536 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Logistics management of late product individualisation – application in the automotive industry
International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation, 2008, 1, (3/4), 330-342
- Study on normal grinding force in ultrasonic aided grinding of sintered Nd-Fe-B permanent magnet
International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, 2008, 13, (2/3/4), 114-123
- Electron quasi-confined-optical-phonon interactions in wurtzite GaN/AlN quantum wells
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, 2005, 44, (4), 401-413
- Analytical approximations for real values of the Lambert W-function
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), 2000, 53, (1), 95-103 View citations (10)
- ON REGIONAL PRODUCTIVITY MEASUREMENT — A REPLY
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 1967, 15, (1), 134-134
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.