Details about Shiok Ye Lim
Access statistics for papers by Shiok Ye Lim.
Last updated 2017-05-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Long-Run Validity of Purchasing Power Parity and Cointegration Analysis for Low Income African Countries
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (3), 1438-1447
- Nonlinearity in ASEAN-5 export-led growth model: Empirical evidence from nonparametric approach
Economic Modelling, 2013, 32, (C), 136-145 View citations (8)
- Co-Movement Between Malaysian Stock Index and Bond Index: Empirical Evidence from Rank Tests for Cointegration
The IUP Journal of Applied Finance, 2012, 18, (1), 5-18 View citations (1)
- Export and economic growth in Southeast Asia current Newly Industrialized Countries: Evidence from nonparametric approach
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), 2683-2693 View citations (2)
- Stock Market Anomalies in South Africa and its Neighbouring Countries
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (4), 3123-3137 View citations (1)
- Twist-of-the-Monday Effect: Evidence from United State and 18 Selected European Union Stock Markets
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (4), 3113-3122
- An empirical analysis of calendar anomalies in the Malaysian stock market
Applied Financial Economics, 2010, 20, (3), 255-264 View citations (8)
- Long-run Validity of Export-Led Growth: An Empirical Reinvestigation from Linear and Nonlinear Cointegration Test
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (2), 1182-1190 View citations (3)
- Stock Market Calendar Anomalies: Evidence from ASEAN-5 Stock Markets
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (2), 996-1005 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.