Details about Qiang LI
Access statistics for papers by Qiang LI.
Last updated 2022-05-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Uneven landscapes and the city size distribution
Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Urban Economics (2013)
- Diffused effort, asset heterogeneity, and real estate brokerage
Real Estate Economics, 2022, 50, (3), 707-742
- School runs and urban traffic congestion: Evidence from China
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2021, 86, (C)
- Is Housing the Business Cycle? A Multiresolution Analysis for OECD Countries
Journal of Housing Economics, 2020, 49, (C) View citations (3)
- Co-movement between the US and the securitised real estate markets of the Asian-Pacific economies
Journal of Property Research, 2019, 36, (1), 27-58 View citations (4)
- Dynamic interdependence between the US and the securitized real estate markets of the Asian-Pacific economies
Journal of Property Investment & Finance, 2019, 37, (1), 92-117 View citations (4)
- Time–Scale Relationship between Securitized Real Estate and Local Stock Markets: Some Wavelet Evidence
JRFM, 2019, 12, (1), 1-23 View citations (2)
- Evaluating the car ownership control policy in Shanghai: a structural vector auto-regression approach
Transportation, 2018, 45, (1), 205-232 View citations (1)
- Ethnic diversity and neighborhood house prices
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2014, 48, (C), 21-38 View citations (9)
- Language and urban labor market segmentation: Theory and evidence
Journal of Urban Economics, 2013, 74, (C), 27-46 View citations (5)
- Uneven landscapes and city size distributions
Journal of Urban Economics, 2013, 78, (C), 19-29 View citations (30)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- REIT Splits and Dividend Changes: Tests of Signaling and Information Substitutability
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2006, 33, (2), 127-150 View citations (4)
- Do Renters Miss the boat? Homeownership, Renting, and Wealth Accumulation
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.