Details about Lucy Qian Liu
Access statistics for papers by Lucy Qian Liu.
Last updated 2016-02-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risk-Taking Spillovers of U.S. Monetary Policy in the Global Market for U.S. Dollar Corporate Loans
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- Risk Taking and Interest Rates: Evidence from Decades in the Global Syndicated Loan Market
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (12)
- Costly Credit and Sticky Prices
Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics View citations (5)
- Sticky Prices: A New Monetarist Approach
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (12)
Also in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis (2011) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the European Economic Association (2012)
- Equilibrium Price Dispersion and Rigidity: A New Monetarist Approach
PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania View citations (4)
- Sticky Prices?
2010 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (5)
- â€œOn the â€˜Hot Potato Effectâ€™ of Inflation: Intensive versus Extensive Marginsâ€
PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania View citations (11)
- Pricing and quality decisions and financial incentives for sustainable product design with recycled material content under price leadership
International Journal of Production Economics, 2014, 147, (PC), 666-677 View citations (6)
- STICKY PRICES: A NEW MONETARIST APPROACH
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2012, 10, (5), 939-973 View citations (48)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- ON THE â€œHOT POTATOâ€ EFFECT OF INFLATION: INTENSIVE VERSUS EXTENSIVE MARGINS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2011, 15, (S2), 191-216 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.