Details about Guangzhong Li
Access statistics for papers by Guangzhong Li.
Last updated 2011-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impacts of Real exchange Rate Volatility and Real Exchange Rate Misalignment on China
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings, Econometric Society
- In search of conclusive evidence: How to test for adjustment to target capital structure
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2011, 17, (1), 33-44 View citations (50)
- HOW DO OIL PRICE SHOCKS AFFECT A SMALL NON‐OIL PRODUCING ECONOMY? EVIDENCE FROM HONG KONG
Pacific Economic Review, 2010, 15, (2), 263-280 View citations (7)
- Causality-in-variance and causality-in-mean among European government bond markets
Applied Financial Economics, 2008, 18, (21), 1709-1720 View citations (10)
- Effects of foreign currency component in monetary aggregates on money neutrality
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (3), 435-438
- How does FDI affect China? Evidence from industries and provinces
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2007, 35, (4), 774-799 View citations (28)
- Does China really lose from RMB revaluation? Evidence from some export industries
Applied Economics, 2006, 38, (15), 1715-1723 View citations (5)
- RISK, UNCERTAINTY AND CHINA'S EXPORTS*
Australian Economic Papers, 2006, 45, (2), 158-168 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.