Details about Xiangping Liu
Access statistics for papers by Xiangping Liu.
Last updated 2015-08-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Amenity Values of Proximity to National Wildlife Refuges: An analysis of urban residential property values
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Ecological Economics (2013)
- Land Development Restrictions and Preemptive Action- On the benefits of differentiated regulation
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Do Exports Raise Productivity? Plant-level Evidence from the Colombian Agri-food Industries
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Impact of Broadband on U.S. Agriculture: An Evaluation of the USDA Broadband Loan Program
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Does Targeting a Designated Area Crowd out the other Preservation Programs’ Efforts?
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Do Agricultural Preservation Programs Affect Farmland Conversion?
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (3)
- Do Agricultural Preservation Programs Affect Farmland Conversion? Evidence from a Propensity Score Matching Estimator
Working Papers, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics View citations (1)
- Amenity values of proximity to National Wildlife Refuges: An analysis of urban residential property values
Ecological Economics, 2013, 94, (C), 37-43
See also Working Paper (2013)
- ESTIMATING ADVERSE SELECTION AND MORAL HAZARD EFFECTS WITH HOSPITAL INVOICES DATA IN A GOVERNMENT‐CONTROLLED HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
Health Economics, 2012, 21, (8), 883-901 View citations (5)
- Do Agricultural Land Preservation Programs Reduce Farmland Loss? Evidence from a Propensity Score Matching Estimator
Land Economics, 2011, 87, (2) View citations (18)
- Do Zoning Regulations Rob Rural Landowners' Equity?
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 93, (1), 1-25 View citations (5)
- Impact of Designated Preservation Areas on Rate of Preservation and Rate of Conversion: Preliminary Evidence
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 89, (5), 1205-1210 View citations (20)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.