Details about Gilad Livne
Access statistics for papers by Gilad Livne.
Last updated 2021-03-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Pay regulation – is more better?
Accounting and Business Research, 2021, 51, (1), 1-35
- Earnings Management in Domestic and Foreign IPOs in the United States: Do Home Country Institutions Matter?
European Accounting Review, 2020, 29, (2), 307-335
- Earnings performance measures and CEO turnover: Street versus GAAP earnings
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2019, 56, (C), 249-266
- Investment horizon, risk, and compensation in the banking industry
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (9), 3669-3680 View citations (8)
- Bankers' compensation and fair value accounting
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2011, 17, (4), 1096-1115 View citations (12)
- Do Customer Acquisition Cost, Retention and Usage Matter to Firm Performance and Valuation?
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2011, 38, (3-4), 334-363 View citations (2)
- Auditor Independence and the Cost of Capital Before and After Sarbanes-Oxley: The Case of Newly Issued Public Debt
European Accounting Review, 2010, 19, (4), 633-664 View citations (7)
- An Empirical Investigation of the True and Fair Override in the United Kingdom
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2009, 36, (1‐2), 1-30 View citations (4)
- Discussion of Divergence of Opinion and Post Acquisition Performance
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2007, 34, (3‐4), 461-466
- The Association of R&D and Capital Expenditures with Subsequent Earnings Variability
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2007, 34, (1‐2), 222-246 View citations (6)
- Accounting, Valuation and Duration of Football Player Contracts
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2005, 32, (3‐4), 549-586 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.