Details about Yang Liu
Access statistics for papers by Yang Liu.
Last updated 2013-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Banks and credit unions: competition not going away
The Regional Economist, 2013, (Apr)
- Household financial stress and home prices
The Regional Economist, 2013, (Jan)
- How low can you go? negative interest rates and investors’ flight to safety
The Regional Economist, 2013, (Jan) View citations (4)
- Household financial stress declines in the Eighth District
The Regional Economist, 2012, (Oct)
- On the road to recovery, soft patches turn up often
The Regional Economist, 2012, (Jan)
- Prime and subprime hybrid mortgages
Economic Synopses, 2012
- Understanding poverty measures and the call to update them
The Regional Economist, 2012, (Jul)
- Gender wage gap may be much smaller than most think
The Regional Economist, 2011, (Oct), 14-15 View citations (5)
- Jobless recoveries: causes and consequences
The Regional Economist, 2011, (Apr), 18-19 View citations (9)
- Revised data show that district gained, not lost, jobs in 2010
The Regional Economist, 2011, (Oct), 20-21
- The gender wage gap
Economic Synopses, 2011
- A bleak 30 years for black men: economic progress was slim in urban America
The Regional Economist, 2010, (Jul), 4-9
- Doubling your monetary base and surviving: some international experience
Review, 2010, 92, (Nov), 481-506 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.