Details about Bing Liang
Access statistics for papers by Bing Liang.
Last updated 2014-12-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Hedge fund holdings and stock market efficiency
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- Fees on Fees in Funds of Funds
Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management View citations (3)
Also in Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management (2004) View citations (33)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2003) View citations (4)
- Trust and Delegation
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Economics (2012)
- Can hedge funds time market liquidity?
Journal of Financial Economics, 2013, 109, (2), 493-516 View citations (87)
- Trust and delegation
Journal of Financial Economics, 2012, 103, (2), 221-234 View citations (28)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Predicting Hedge Fund Failure: A Comparison of Risk Measures
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2010, 45, (1), 199-222 View citations (39)
- Mandatory Disclosure and Operational Risk: Evidence from Hedge Fund Registration
Journal of Finance, 2008, 63, (6), 2785-2815 View citations (65)
- Do Market Timing Hedge Funds Time the Market?
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2007, 42, (4), 827-856 View citations (89)
- Risk Measures for Hedge Funds: a Cross‐sectional Approach
European Financial Management, 2007, 13, (2), 333-370 View citations (41)
- Value at risk and the cross-section of hedge fund returns
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2007, 31, (4), 1135-1166 View citations (39)
- Do hedge funds have enough capital? A value-at-risk approach
Journal of Financial Economics, 2005, 77, (1), 219-253 View citations (41)
- Hedge Funds: The Living and the Dead
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2000, 35, (3), 309-326 View citations (165)
- PORTFOLIO FORMATION, MEASUREMENT ERRORS, AND BETA SHIFTS: A RANDOM SAMPLING APPROACH
Journal of Financial Research, 2000, 23, (3), 261-284 View citations (4)
- Price Pressure: Evidence from the "Dartboard" Column
The Journal of Business, 1999, 72, (1), 119-34 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.