Details about Yiing Jia Loke
Access statistics for papers by Yiing Jia Loke.
Last updated 2015-03-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inconsistency of fairness evaluation in simulated labot market
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Financial Knowledge and Behaviour of Working Adults in Malaysia
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2015, 9, (1), 18-38 View citations (4)
- The Demand for E-Payments in Malaysia: An Examination of Usage Intensity
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2013, 7, (4), 371-389
- Credit Card Averters and Amassers: Evidence from Malaysia
Asian Economic Journal, 2011, 25, (4), 397-412 View citations (1)
- Credit card holders, convenience users and revolvers: A tobit model with binary selection and ordinal treatment
Journal of Applied Economics, 2011, 14, 225-255 View citations (7)
- Determinants of Merchant Participation in Credit Card Payment Schemes
Review of Network Economics, 2007, 6, (4), 1-21 View citations (12)
- Seasoned and potential internet shoppers: a multinomial logit analysis
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (1), 43-47
- What determines the value and volume of noncash transactions? Evidence from a panel of European and North American countries
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (4), 291-303 View citations (6)
- Network Effects On Cash-Card Substitution In Transactions And Low Interest Rate Regimes
Economic Journal, 2003, 113, (487), 456-476 View citations (29)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.