Details about Peter Lorentzen
Access statistics for papers by Peter Lorentzen.
Last updated 2020-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Death and Development
2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (8)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2005) View citations (21)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2005) View citations (29)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Growth (2008)
- Domestic Capital Market Reform and Access to Global Finance: Making Markets Work
Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business View citations (15)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2003) View citations (15)
- Qualitative investigation of theoretical models: the value of process tracing
Journal of Theoretical Politics, 2017, 29, (3), 467-491 View citations (4)
- Racing to the Bottom or to the Top? Decentralization, Revenue Pressures, and Governance Reform in China
World Development, 2017, 95, (C), 164-176 View citations (14)
- China's Strategic Censorship
American Journal of Political Science, 2014, 58, (2), 402-414 View citations (7)
- Regularizing Rioting: Permitting Public Protest in an Authoritarian Regime
Quarterly Journal of Political Science, 2013, 8, (2), 127-158 View citations (18)
- Death and development
Journal of Economic Growth, 2008, 13, (2), 81-124 View citations (221)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.